Terms of service
The terms and conditions below govern the relationship between HostAlot.me and any user ("The User") of HostAlot.me services.By accessing and using any part of HostAlot.me, The User agrees to be bound and abide by the terms and conditions in this section.In the event that The User does not agree to all or part of the terms and conditions described below, he/she shall not access or use HostAlot.me in any way.
The User's agreement to be bound by these terms is acknowledged by his/her use of HostAlot.me which includes, but is not limited to visiting HostAlot.me,using its internal and external links for search of information, ordering any of HostAlot.me services, contacting HostAlot.me representatives,Support Services and/or any software made available to The User by HostAlot.me.
The content of HostAlot.me (including, but not limited to all included illustrations, text, graphics, video, sound, photographs and other materials)is copyright © 2010-2012, HostAlot.me. All rights reserved.Any content of HostAlot.me that is not the creation or product of HostAlot.me's employees is published for descriptive purpose only.Such content is a registered trademark of its respective owners, who have granted the right for its use either publicly or directly to HostAlot.me.
HostAlot.me's website information use
The User can use the information posted at HostAlot.me's Website for informational purpose only.The information at HostAlot.me cannot be used in any other way without a prior written consent from HostAlot.me.
Third Parties websites use
HostAlot.me has no liability or responsibility for the accuracy or suitability of content on a third party website that can be reached by using HostAlot.me website.The User's use of any content from a third party website, including but not limited to, information, downloadable files, etc. is at The User's own risk.
The User may find links to other websites on HostAlot.me's Website. The published links are for informational purposes only.HostAlot.me does not control or endorse any information, products, or services offered at the linked websites.The User acknowledges that the access or use of any of the linked websites is at the User's own risk and HostAlot.me shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising thereof.
The User agrees that this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws and courts of the Russian Federation.The User agrees that any claim or dispute The User may have against HostAlot.me must be resolved by a court located in the Russian Federationwithout reference to any governing law rules that would result in the application of the substantive law of any other jurisdiction;The User hereby waives all rights to any kind of legal actions in any other court and/or under any other law except those of the Russian Federation;The User agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the Russian Federation for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.In any legal action, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the action, including but not limited to its costs,both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorney's fees. These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by HostAlot.me.
Customer promises not to use the Site or the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service.Customer agrees to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, Customer agrees not to (or permit others to):(a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit/otherwise distribute/facilitate distribution of any Customer submissions (Submissions) such as,without limitation, comments, text, communications, software, images, sounds, data or other materials or information using any communications serviceor other service available on or through the Service, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortuous, obscene, offensive, profane or which otherwise violates the Terms of Service;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail («spamming»);
- imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately (in the sole judgment of HostAlot.me) large load on HostAlot.me' computing, storage or communications infrastructure, or attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or otherwise;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data or other information of HostAlot.me or any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including, without limitation, any employee or representative of HostAlot.me.
- Customer will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Service for any purpose without HostAlot.me' express written permission. Additionally, Customer will not: (a) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; or (b) bypass any measures HostAlot.me may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service.
- Customer shall not (and Customer shall not permit others to), directly or indirectly, modify, translate, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any part of the Service or any Content available through the Site (except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction); or copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any or the rights that Customer receives hereunder. In addition, Customer shall not remove any proprietary notices or labels.
- Customer may not harvest or collect information, including, without limitation, screen names, about other members or users of the Service. The use of any information learned through the Service or while in the Site is limited to the express purposes set forth in these Terms of Service; all other uses, including, without limitation, sending unsolicited bulk e-mail, are strictly prohibited.
- HostAlot.me may remove any Content and Submissions at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or Submissions).
- Customer may not harvest or collect information, including, without limitation, screen names, about other members or users of the Site or the Service. The use of any information learned through the Service or while in the Site is limited to the express purposes set forth in these Terms of Service; all other uses, including, without limitation, sending unsolicited bulk e-mail, are strictly prohibited.
- HostAlot.me may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate Customer's access to the Site and/or the Service should Customer's conduct fail to conform strictly and terms or conditions of these Terms of Service, including, without limitation, with any provision of this section.
We do not support SOPA
We don't believe it is the right solution to the problem. We remain committed to working to address this problem in a constructive and fair manner.
Spam eto huevo. Read the Anti-SPAM Policy.